Amaros Sea View Villas at Sahl Hasheesh features, fully finished twin villas with private pools, and built up area of 252 msq and land plots ranging from 261 to 430 sqm
Located in Sahl Hasheesh, Amaros Sea View Villas provide the best of both worlds by combining the comfort of luxury seaside living whilst still being connected to the hub of the old town in Sahl Hasheesh.
The finished Amaros Villas offered for sale in Sahl Hasheesh is available with only 30% downpayment & the remaining 70% is payable over 3 or 5 years completely interest free.
Own a super deluxe twin villa with a mesmerizing elevated sea view, private pool and landscape in Amaros, Jamaran sea view sahl hasheesh.
The villa has a plot size of 283 msq and built up area of 252 msq, it consists of 4 bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms, delivered with ready swimming pool and landscape away from the magnificent 7 meter elevated sea view , It is the perfect choice for those who seek elegance , beauty , nature and privacy and it is also a perfect choice for investors. As it has an interest free payment plan that allows you to pay only 15% down payment and installments of up to 5 years.
Jamaran sea view development in sahl hasheesh i s the destination for those who seek comfort, privacy & luxury. “Amaros Sea View Villas” provides the best of both worlds by combining the comfort of living while still being connected to the hub of old town, through the board walk. It gives you an uninhibited Red Sea experience, with stunning sea view and elegant designs
Sahl Hasheesh is a 12-Km long bay renowned for its excellent reefs and pristine waters. It's a fast rising community with exciting and dynamic activities for everyone. Whether you like the peace & comfort or you are one of the people who seek an exhilarating experience; at Sahl Hasheesh everyone is catered too. Top snorkeling spot located 200 meters away from Amaros, morning beach horse riding, and Mini Golf course will be available for residents to have the maximum fun along with blended natural themes Amaros Sea View Villas complex consists of only10 twin villas only, located in second line from the sea in famous Jamaran Sahl Hasheesh area.
Maintenance Fee once only payment of 10%