• What are you looking for from the perfect hurghada property? Immediate delivery? Sea views? Green contract? Close to all of the facilities in downtown hurghada? Affordable prices starting from under gbp 16000?
• if your answers to the above are yes, yes, yes and yes, then the right development for you is most certainly going to be florenza khamsin, an exciting new development in hurghada’s arabia district, a quieter part of hurghada but still only five minutes by taxi from the vibrant heart of the town.
• florenza khamsin is basically two resorts in one, divided by a road. The first phase of the development, which is seperated from the rest of the development by a road, has recently gone on sale. The second phase, which is right on the beach, will be a luxury hotel.
• in summary, florenza khamsin is an excellent choice for both the holiday home buyer and investor alike. Holiday home buyers will love the resort with the fact that it is only 5 minutes away from the vibrant heart of hurghada. Investors will love the fact that florenza khamsin offers a rental program, with high returns.
Hurghada is located on the mainland red sea coast. The city was founded in the early 20th century and since the 1980s it ́s boundaries have been continually enlarged by egyptian, european and arab investors to become the leading tourism hub of the red sea. Hurghada provides excellent aquatic sport facilities for sail boarders, yachtsmen, scuba divers, kite and wind surfers and snorkelers. Also offers modern tennis courts, riding stables and many high-class golf courts.
Very popular and famous are also the many heavenly islands adorning the coast. Easy and fast reachable by boat, these small and big islands will surprise you with fantastic caribbean feeling! The holiday flair there is incredible! Adorable island hours on the white sandy dream beaches will delight you, surrounded by wonderful turquoise shiny water. Over the last 3 years hurghada has evolved into a first choice destination for package holidays, attracting tourists from central and eastern europe; notably russians, czechs, poles, germans, italians and increasingly british and dutch holidaymakers. Many of these have become property owners, which has added to its varied and increasingly cosmopolitan group of inhabitants.
Hurghada city is divided into four main areas: downtown (el dahar) is the old part, sekalla is the modern area, and the el cornish road is the most recently developed, along with the upmarket arabia area which is directly on the sea where florenza khamsin beach resort and 5* hotel is located. Hurghada is a versatile destination and offers an abundance of choice for accommodation, dining and nightlife. Famous brands such as the “hard rock café”, “little buddha bar”, “papas bar & beach club”, “costa coffee”, “mc donalds”, “kfc”, “pizza hut” and big supermarkets like “spinney ́s”, “metro” and “carrefour” sit happily alongside the traditional shisha cafes and traditional fish restaurants. Also modern health care is guaranteed by international and local hospitals, doctors and practices.
· Sun beds and parasols at the pool and garden area
· Pool bar
· Wireless internet, tv connections and
International satellite reception
· 24 h / 7 days security
· Concierges and porters
· Retail area
• international sales, rental and residents service office
• housekeeping service
• maintenance team
• daily pool service and care
• laundry service
• daily delivery service
• limousine & airport pick up service
10% Reservation payment
15% On signing contract
75% Payable over 48 months
Maintenance Fee once only of 12%
payable over 12 months
Full payment discount available.
Enquire for details.